- Lead and bring the sales team together in a unified fashion to create and maintain cohesiveness, while rallying the sales team and boosting morale.
- Cultivate high-performance culture with continual training and development of sales team members to enhance business knowledge and analytical skills.
- Develop and deploy key performance indicators, and evaluate performance based on the sales quotas, while taking into consideration current economic conditions.
- Demonstrate a strong intellectual curiosity by identifying and evaluating new financial risk management tools that provide predictable pricing and maintain strong correlations to underlying markets.
- Lead a Product Development Roadmap for initial and future product lines with input from business intelligence and R&D aligned to Product Category strategy.
- Lead and develop the sales team through setting objectives, and ensuring high performance of all team members in achieving platform objectives.
- Continually identify, develop, and present engaging, insight-driven leadership and analysis to the management, sales team, and internal stakeholders.
- Possess ritical thinking and strategic acumen – demonstrate thought leadership and ability to link strategies and objectives to develop and execute the plan.
- Over 10 years of experience in pharmaceutical & Veterinary sales across Africa in a similar position.
- Experience in working with NGOs & Hospitals with established contacts & networks.
- Ability to apply new skills and knowledge to adapt to changing business conditions.
- Ability to prioritize business requests to meet deadlines and drive optimal ROI while fostering a culture of continuous professional development.
- Intellectually curious, eager to problem solve, and a quick learner.
- Well-organized and strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work with large data sets; appetite for numbers and analytics.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively as part of a team; a hunger for “winning together”
- Ability to confidently work with client, customer, and internal leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize business requests.
- Creativity with a passion for building visually compelling presentations.
- Good communication – written and oral – skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated forward-looking, strategic thinking ability.
- Passion for development of self and others.
- Demonstrated ability to manage, lead, mentor, and inspire.
Fill in the Form Below to Apply
We are looking for a Business Development Manager! Got what it takes? Click here